Thursday, March 6, 2014

Photo Challenge: Best from February

Another month down and I'm still at this daily photo challenge.  It's a small miracle, really.  I was pretty worried about having any good photos this month given that it feels like all I have done is bury my head in books studying (and sometimes that included throwing said books across the room...) but I'm actually pretty happy with how this turned out.

It's up to you to vote for your favorite photo of the month, which will be in the running for my photo of the year in December!  Comment below.

Photo #1:  Orange  (my OSU gallery wall)

Photo #2:  This Is Where I Relax (sunny afternoon and my comfy chair)

 Photo #3:  Childhood (downtown Dallas, the opposite of my childhood, makes me thankful I grew up in the country!)

Photo #4:  Out and About (in my fancy red shoes)

Photo #5:  Reflection (three reflections of their mama)

3 comments:

Brianne said...

The orange is my favorite. The childhood one was so hard for me because I do live in a city now & most of my stuff is still at my parents so I was like NONE OF THIS IS MY CHILDHOOD! I also really like your red shoes.

Anonymous said...

I like the skyscraper one. :)

-College Roomie

Anonymous said...

I like the reflections... so much future with one ewe! - ChickenPlucker