In more positive news, I want to say that I could not have been more touched by all of the people who were rooting for me and thinking of me and putting up with me and praying for me.
The last two months have been filled with texts and phone calls and cards and packages full of a lot of cookies and chocolate and love. You guys are the absolute best.
| The day I left for Austin, lunch and 2 dozen warm cookies were delivered to my house courtesy of ND Friend and Super Mom |
One thing is for sure, God knew I was taking the bar exam! I had prayers from friends who are Methodist and Catholic and Baptist and LDS and Episcopalians and pretty much anything in between. Prayer chains and Novenas and Namaste from a yoga studio. You guys are the absolute best and I am so grateful to have you all in my life.
And a special shout out goes to New Roomie who, bless her heart, has had to deal with my study habits and lack of being an actual functioning human being for the last 2 months. And to The Boy from Texas who is the only person in the world who might be happier than me this test is over. He has had to put up with crying and yelling and bad moods and more crying and he's been a trooper.




2 comments:
Glad that the stress of studying is behind you! Fingers crossed that you passed!
To the end of the bar exam!
Which you totally aced.
-College Roomie
Post a Comment