![]() |
| This came from Etsy and it was so worth the $12 I paid! |
After all of the excitement over the dress selection process, I could not wait to reveal my dress to the girls. This whole idea came courtesy of my Matron of Honor, College Roomie, who did the same thing and got an awesome photo at her wedding. None of the girls knew which dress I chose. Three of them thought I chose the other option....but Loud Oklahoma Girl picked the winner. Here was the big reveal.
We also snapped a few shot of the ol' dress in my family's wheat field. Although the green wheat ended up causing a few bugs in the outer layer of netting and there are some permanent green stains on the train, I'm in love with these pictures. Even my dad, who hates pictures, said that when he was looking down in the field from the house--about 1/4 mile away, he couldn't believe how the white dress stood out on that green field.
After the reveal with the girls, we headed out for the reveal with The Boy from Texas. My chariot awaited....

















3 comments:
Your dress really was perfect for you. You look sooooo stunning. I love that you chose the one you did - even if it meant I was wrong with my guess!
-College Roomie
I love the field pictures. You looked amazing!
That dress looked perfect on you. You definitely made the right choice.
www.crystalcattle.com
Post a Comment