For a while I have been collecting Christmas tree ornaments to represent major events of that year. It's fun every year to look back at the collection and remember those fun times. We have a couple of wedding ornaments from last year, an ornament from our Canadian honeymoon, an NRA ornament to commemorate our first date, ornaments from football games and trips and the list goes on and on.
Obviously BB was the feature of this years ornament. I had a coupon for a free ornament from Shutterfly so I decided to order a photo ornament. On the back it says his name, the year, and "Baby's First Christmas."
I love how it turned out and can't wait to continue our collection!
2 comments:
I love that tradition. My parents do the same thing & at some point when I actually have a house/family of my own I plan on doing the same. I love the way the Shutterfly ornament turned out. Super cute.
Lovely tradition! It will be fun to look back at the past ornaments and find the PERFECT one for each year.
Post a Comment