Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Little Survey...For Old Time's Sake

“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.” ~ Unknown

A couple years ago, I did away with my myspace account. Everyone pretty much was on facebook and myspace seemed like more work and also seemed less secure. The one thing I miss is the surveys that people used to post. They were a lot of fun. So today when I found someone doing one of these type of surveys on a blog I read, I had to join in! Feel free to answer on your own blog, or in a comment below! (Oh, and I filled this out on Sunday...just in case there is any confusion as to why I'm home....no, I have not been fired!)
Favorites:

Song- Amarillo by Morning (George Strait) and Feet Don't Touch the Ground (Stoney LaRue)

Color- OSU Orange (was there really any doubt?)

TV Show- MASH, Friends, Friday Night Lights (You will notice that I never follow the "pick one" rule)

Movie- Rudy, A League of Their Own, Remember the Titans, Steel Magnolias, Driving Miss Daisy



Food- Mexican and Italian. Oh, and chocoate chip cookies.


City- San Francisco


Place- My parents' ranch and the tiny restaurant by the lake in Cully, Switzerland


Vacation- The European adventure 2009

Fill in the blank:


Outside my window: The sun is shining.

Today I feel: Blessed.

I am thinking: About whether my hair looks okay to go to church without washing it.

I am going to: Church (verdict: hair okay!)

I am wearing: Tank top and basketball shorts.

I wish: That grown ups still got off for summer!

I am reading: Postcards from Heaven (a blog will be coming soon!)

I am working on: NOTHING whatsoever! Yay for the weekend!

I am hearing: My itunes Texas Country playlist.

Around the house: Everything is clean and put away.

I am excited about: Homecoming at OSU in October!!

I bet you didn't know: I watch "Say Yes to the Dress" for no apparent reason (seriously, I hate shopping, I don't love weddings, I'm not getting married anytime soon, and I'm totally not girly....I have no idea.)

One of my favorite things to do: Watching college football (ONE MONTH until kickoff!)



What would you do if:


You won the lottery? Travel and take my friends and family fun places!


You could chose one person to have dinner with? Mr. F, Gran, Levi


You could go anywhere in the world? More countries in Europe that I didn't get to visit last time.


Could have any job in the world and make millions doing it? Reporter for ESPN. Or a rancher. Or both. :)


You knew this was your last day on earth? See the people I love the most. And eat a lot!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Favorites:
Song- (Currently) Half of my Heart (John Mayer)
Color- Green
TV Show- Mad Men
Movie- Casablanca
Food- French fries
City- Stillwater
Place- Home (wherever that may be at any given moment)
Vacation- Beach trip with friends in China

Fill in the blank:
Outside my window: it's summer time...holla!Today I feel: relaxed.
I am thinking: about my growling tummy.
I am going to: work, I promise, as soon as I finish this survey.
I am wearing: black, pink, and white dress.
I wish: it was lunchtime.
I am reading: a child support order (not mine).
I am working on: above reference reading material.
I am hearing: people laughing, talking, adding machines, telephones...just another day in the office!
Around the house: there is no clutter or lack of cleanliness. They don't call me OCD for nothing!
I am excited about: LUNCH (do you sense a theme here?).
I bet you didn't know: I watch iCarly and The Barefoot Contessa every chance I get. Apparently I'm having an identity crisis-am I identifying more with a 12 year old girl or a 40-something chef?
One of my favorite things to do: read!

What would you do if:
You won the lottery? Invest, travel, charity, shopping!
You could choose one person to have dinner with? My friend Mabel in Shenzhen. And we would eat on the food street and it would be delicious!
You could go anywhere in the world? Food street, Shenzhen, China. Geez, I'm hungry!
Could have any job in the world and make millions doing it? Host a show on the travel channel
You knew this was your last day on earth? Tell people that I love them, eat good food, and make the most of it.

--Amy

Laura said...

I also watch Say Yes to the Dress. I don't even want a wedding, just like to judge the dresses and laugh at the people!

Tiffany said...

Haha Amy, you sound like a starving person! :)

Laura...I'm glad it's not me! It's an addiction I'm telling you!