If you are new, this will be a great way for you to catch up on what's been going on for the last year and a half around here! If you have been aroud a while, maybe you'll catch a post that you missed, or get to re-read an old favorite!
Oh, and if you haven't done so yet, I'd love for you to introduce yourself by commenting below--even if you don't have a google account, you can comment by selecting "Anonymous." I'd love to know who all is reading along!
What Do I Blog About?
Anything. Everything. That sums it up. I guess I generally blog about every day life..my thoughts on dating and friendship and faith and attitude. I blog about sports and farming and family events and my bucket list checkmarks. I blog a lot about "The Cast" because by knowing the important people in my life, you'll get to know me better!Who Am I?
I'm a twenty-something lawyer who grew up on a family farm and ranch in a small town in eastern New Mexico. I went to college and had the time of my life at Oklahoma State University (GO POKES!!). Afterwards, I headed to law school, spent the best summer ever in San Francisco, and ended up at a firm back in my home state. I love my family and friends, college football, livestock shows, running, blogging, and my faith. If you want a quick recap of the last decade of my life, check out my decade in review blog post! Oh, and I'm single, so if you see Mr. Right, send him my way!
Top 10 Blog Posts
Oh this is so hard for me to choose! I cheated a little....for 2010, I did a blog of my favorite posts for the year. (Seriously...they are the best ones....read it!) For 2009 and 2011, here are my favorites...I tried to give you some variety:What About Those....A reflection on a priest's question at mass, "What about those for whom no one prays?"
The Rain Came.....I celebrate a miracle in the life of Teacher Friend.
The Luckiest Man...I discuss the wonderful book by Jonathan Eig (and even got a comment from the author himself!)
Our Link....On the anniversary of her death, I remember the girl who introduced me to my closest girl friends.
How Quickly We Forget....Coming to the realization that I'm just like a bunch of wondering Isrealites sometimes.
Give the Kid a 42...I remember how a kind gesture 18 years ago may have changed my life.
Halfsies?....Ah...the wonderful world of (bad) dating.
Not The Way It's Supposed to Be...I don't get very political on this blog, but felt this post was necessary.
Halfsies?....Ah...the wonderful world of (bad) dating.
Not The Way It's Supposed to Be...I don't get very political on this blog, but felt this post was necessary.
When I'm Married I'll.....Explaining my rule regarding this phrase.
Most Popular Blogs
Most Popular Blogs
Bull Semen & Bonding...Family bonding is a little different when you live on a farm!
A Lesson From Pancake Boy....Trying to learn from the mistakes of a boy trying to date my dear friend!
A Lesson From Pancake Boy....Trying to learn from the mistakes of a boy trying to date my dear friend!
Why Kirk Herbstreit Is Killing My Love Life.....It's possible that I know too much about football for my own good?
Meet the Cast Monday....a chance to meet the most important people in my life by seeing their answers to random questions.
Weekend Photo Challenges....I've recently taken up a photography hobby, so I share some of my work!
Southern Soul Mates (I've never met Cherish, but she's so darn adorable living on her southern plantation with her veterinarian husband and their heard of animals!)
Both Are Gifts.....Trying to change my attitude about being single.

Throwback Thursday....my longest standing theme where I look back on big events prior to me starting this blog---a trip to Europe, college stories, San Francisco memories, and childhood fun.
Family Farm Friday...every week I share a story or a memory or a lesson from growing up on my family's farm. Oh, and periodic updates about my own livestock!
One of Those Days....A recap of running Bay to Breakers with folks in crazy costumes or no costumes at all!
Lifelong Dreams & Lifelong Friends....My experience going to a Notre Dame Football game that was 27 years in the making!
We've Come A Long Way.....Remembering my first lamb sale with my ag teacher.
The Good Ol' Valentine's Days and Home Ec Hero....Looking back on the kindness of my first "boyfriend" over the years.

What Are My Weekly Themes?
I'm a total theme girl....so I've done several on this blog.
Throwback Thursday....my longest standing theme where I look back on big events prior to me starting this blog---a trip to Europe, college stories, San Francisco memories, and childhood fun.
Family Farm Friday...every week I share a story or a memory or a lesson from growing up on my family's farm. Oh, and periodic updates about my own livestock!
Meet the Cast Monday....a chance to meet the most important people in my life by seeing their answers to random questions.
Weekend Photo Challenges....I've recently taken up a photography hobby, so I share some of my work!
What Are Some of My Favorite Blogs?
Oh my...where do I even start? I have a total blog reading obsession. It's not healthy. Here are just a few of my absolute must-read every day favorites! (PLEASE don't be offended if you are not on here---I swear it was impossible to narrow it down to these!)
Blonde Oklahoma Girl (Yes, she is one of my real life best friends, but trust me, you'll love her blog too even if you don't know her!)
Blonde Oklahoma Girl (Yes, she is one of my real life best friends, but trust me, you'll love her blog too even if you don't know her!)
Southern Soul Mates (I've never met Cherish, but she's so darn adorable living on her southern plantation with her veterinarian husband and their heard of animals!)
Vintch (You want to read a blog that is extremely well-written and thoughtful? Click here!)
Living An Amazing Life (Another of my real life friends who is a life coach, motivational speaker, business woman, and new mom....trust me, you want some motivation, you'll find it here!)





4 comments:
what a cool run down of your blog and you :-) and kirk herbstreit (SP?) is a total hottie haha :) have a great day tiffany
Stopping by from Michelle's Meet and Greet :) Nice to meet you!
What a great idea. As our blogs grow, its difficult for new readers to get the whole picture without having to read from the beginning (which is unrealistic for most people).
Great job!
Thank you so much for linking up with me! I'm glad you found my blog and were able to join! I'm off to check out some of your posts! Hope you enjoy the meet & greet! :)
Post a Comment