My dear sweet friend College Roomie did this little link up last week, so I'm excited to join in this week!
* Speaking of College Roomie, I'm thankful that she asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding! And even more thankful that she's letting me pick out any black dress that I want. Love those kind of brides. Love, love, love. Feel free to send along any dress ideas you come across.
|Me and CR at Bay to Breakers 2010|
* I'm thankful for the opportunity to volunteer with Make-a-Wish. This weekend we will be granting the most amazing wish for the sweetest boy and his family. I cannot put into words what it is like to be involved with something like that.
* I'm thankful that I get to see BFF and Mrs. BFF this weekend. These two are just my favorites.
* I'm thankful for the "stress relief" aroma therapy bubble bath from Bath and Body Works. Is it over priced? Sure. Does it relieve stress? Probably not. But dang it, it makes me smell good. Good enough for this girl.
* I'm thankful for LOKG who I will be running a half marathon with in exactly 93 days. 93 days!! She's totally kept me going with my goal of eating healthy and getting back into the running game. Bring it on, Oklahoma City Half Marathon. You bring it on.
* I'm thankful for all the babies in my life that are having birthdays this month. I may have spent entirely too much money on gifts for the birthday kiddos (and their siblings...you can't leave them out!) and shipping them last weekend. It's probably a good thing I don't have my own children, because I'd be broke as a joke at this rate.
* I'm thankful for ND Friend, who has to be the kindest person I know. Right now she's praying multiple Novenas at the same time for other people and I'm still unsuccessfully avoiding the amazing homemade Nutella that she gave me for Christmas. She's a Saint. And a Betty Crocker. Good combo.
* Basically, I'm just thankful for my life and for all of the people in it. I am blessed beyond belief.