The ABCs of Me
A. Attached or Single? Attached. You've all met the Boy from Texas by this point.
B. Best Friend? I have a group of about 8 people who I'd put into this category. I'm a lucky, lucky girl!
C. Cake or Pie? Cake. Pretty sure it's genetic from my Aunt Evil Kineval who shows up with cake at every single family event. Every.single.one.
D. Day of Choice? Toss up between Saturday and Sunday. Just relaxing and hanging out outside and enjoying some down time.
E. Essential Item? Cell phone. I'm a talker.
F. Favorite Color? Orange. Thank you, OSU for getting in my blood!
G. Gummy bears or worms? Is there a difference? I like my gummy vitamins, so I choose those. :)
H. Hometown? Logan, New Mexico. Never heard of it? No one else has either.
I. Favorite Indulgence? Chocolate chip cookies or ice cream.
J. January or July? Usually I'd say July, but now that I live in the sauna that is south Texas, I'm less sure of that choice.
K. Kids? No. But I have kept a plant alive for three months. Progress, folks!
L. Life isn't complete without? My family and my friends.
M. Marriage Date? Hold up, let me pull out my crystal ball...
N. Number of Brothers and Sisters? 1 little brother.
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples. Oranges give me heart burn.
P. Phobias? Feet. Snakes. Hair in the shower drain. (What? It grosses me out.)
Q. Quotes? Oh geez, I have so many. I'll pick two though. "Don't question the story God is writing for you and don't discount the one He is writing for your neighbor." "When God blesses, I cannot complain that the details are not how I would have chosen."
R. Reasons to Smile? Funny stories. And this kid.
S. Season of Choice? Fall. For sure. Cooler weather, changing leaves, hoodies, and COLLEGE FOOTBALL!
T. Tag 5 people: Bri, Britt, Kelly, Katy, and Amy.
U. Unknown Fact about Me: I faint when medical procedures are done to me. Drawing blood. Taking my blood pressure. Eye doctor. Cutting off a cast. Pass out cold.
V. Vegetable? Cauliflower, squash, broccoli, peas. Love them all.
W. Worst Habit? Worrying, biting the inside of my lip, procrastinating.
X. X-Ray or Ultrasound? What a dumb question....I pick neither. See "U"
Y. Your favorite food? Mexican.
Z. Zodiac Sign? Scorpio















4 comments:
Lol so much of that could've be placed in my blog. The phobias & worst traits in particular.
YAY! Thanks for playing along! And although hair in the shower drain is not a phobia of mine, it still is pretty disgusting...ew.
Cute post! I loved it!
~LOKG
I know where Logan,NM is ....that is where Matt and Tiffy are from!!! LOL....and again no pics of me??? :)
-Flintstone
Post a Comment