Monday, August 25, 2014

Engagement Photos

Um.....our wedding date is exactly two months from today.  That's 60 days people.  Woo hoo!!

Anyway, I digress.  A couple of weeks ago, my sweet friend, Ag Teacher, was kind enough to volunteer to take some engagement photos for me and The Boy from Texas. 

I'm not going to lie....things did not start off well.  Lest you think from this blog that wedding planning (or life, actually) is all rainbows and cupcakes over here.....not the case.  The Boy from Texas and I had a pretty good argument the morning of the engagement pictures.  The cleaners messed up his pants.  He threw them on the floor. I got offended and pouty.  We tried to take a few photos at the lake (actually some turned out pretty well) and then gave up.  We ate breakfast and then decided to do Take 2 at my parents ranch.  I cried most of the way there.  Then we both agreed to suck it up and try to enjoy the experience.

Well, I think it worked.  Because I'm seriously IN LOVE with these pictures.  I mean, honestly.  They just couldn't have been better.  So grateful for Ag Teacher and her patience and her photography skills!

Now....important part....we want to know your favorite photo!  We're going to use some of these at our wedding and we're going to get one or two made into canvases to hang in our house.  So, please vote now!
Photo 1
Gonna be hard to convince me this is not my favorite
 Photo 2
I really like this one, even better than the actual kissing one.
 Photo 3
At first I wasn't sure, but it's grown on me.
 Photo 4
I love this one because he is smiling. :)
 Photo 5
Sigh.  Anyone remember this letter to Mr. Right?  Photo proof it came true!
And it was worth the wait!
 Photo 6
It's possible we were not saying nice things to each other here...
 Photo 7
I really like this one as well with the log fence.
 Photo 8
Love the angle of this one and my cute shoes.
 Photo 9
Another potential fav of mine.  I seriously love everything about it.
 Photo 10
It's been years since we've had a milo field looking like that for pictures....
Talk about good timing!
 Photo 11
I love that boy. I love the horse.  This picture makes my heart happy.
 Photo 12
This is one of the photographer's favorites!
 Photo 13
I am in love.  Lou (the horse) is a photo bomber.  He appears to think,
"I don't know what you two are doing, but I'm posing here!"
 Photo 14
I've never been a huge fan of kissy pictures, but this one in the milo with
his big hat I enjoy.
 Photo 15
I like this one with the water in it.  A creek?  No.  Irrigation water. :)
Photo 16 
Walking off into the sunset, herding the cows, holding hands.  What's not to love?

Vote for your favorite now!

13 comments:

www.kingsvilleresorts.com said...

This Wedding is good I Loved it .:) have You ever visited Kingsville Resorts In A Wedding this resort is best in arranging the weddings for every Religion

www.kingsvilleresorts.com said...

resorts in ludhiana

Unknown said...

I like the ones in the field a lot -- and I agree, I like the one where you are about to kiss more than the one where you are kissing. I think there is something sexy and sweet about the "about to kiss" moment -- I generally like those better than the full on kiss pics!

I also like Photo 7 and Photo 9. I dont dislike the animals pics but they aren't my favorite -- probably because I am not an animal pictures. And although I like the lake ones, I like the farm ones betetr -- I don't think you look better in the farm ones or anything like that, I just think that the farm pics represent y'all better.

Honestly, there wasn't a bad picture in the group you showed us. You can't go wrong with any of them!

Anonymous said...

I like 7! And 11! And 1! And all the rest of them too. Great pictures!

Unknown said...

1, 7 for a canvas, 12! I love all of them really but 7 would be awesome for a canvas!!! She did an amazing job taking them!!

Kylee Jean Smith said...

The first one!!!

Brianne said...

Crap! They are all awesome! Can I vote for more than one? I'm going to. 1, 2, 16.

Veronica Lee Burns said...

I vote 2 or 3!

Levi said...

I vote #4!

Anonymous said...

2, 4, 7, 9, 10, 11, and 16. They all turned out so good! But those are my top 2 or 3 (or 7).

xoxo

-College Roomie

Unknown said...

Love them all! My favs in order are 1, 13 & 16. :)

Great pics!! You look stunning!

~LOKG

Single and Smiling said...

# 3 without a doubt my favorite. The picture screams that regardless of the road ahead we will face it together! LOVE Congratulations!

Annie said...

I love them all!! ;) And I'm glad you like some of the ones I didn't think you would like that much! :) :) :)
AB