Wednesday, October 21, 2009

And do you know what?

"We shouldn't feel the need to apologize for depriving other people of the fairy tale." ~ Better Single Than Sorry

I'm really not this jaded, so nobody worry about me! I relly do plan on getting married, so keep an eye out for my Mr. Right! However, I think this is funny! :)


Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?" The girl said, "NO!"

And do you know what?

The girl lived happily ever after and went shopping, dancing, camping, drank martinis, always had a clean house, never had to cook, kissed whomever she pleased, in fact, did whatever the heck she wanted, never argued, didn't get fat, traveled more, had many boyfriends, saved lots of money, and had all the hot water to herself. She went to the theatre, never watched baseball, never wore fricken lacy lingerie, had high self-esteem, never cried or yelled, felt and looked fabulous in sweat pants, and burped, swore, and farted whenever she pleased.

THE END!!

5 comments:

Taryn said...

I LOVE this tiffany!! ps i love your hair so long!!

Tiffany said...

Thanks!! I thought it was quite clever! :) And you are so sweet about the hair...it's making me crazy! I want to get some layers put in the front and get my bangs cut back again....but I don't know who to go to here in Albuquerque.

Anonymous said...

This is HILARIOUS! Behave, and thanks again for a wonderful evening of chit-chat...can't wait til next time!!!

lmb said...

AMEN!

Stefanie said...

haha i like!!!!