"The hardest part of saying goodbye is having to do it again every single day. Every day we face the same truth that life is fleeting that our time here is short and to honor the fallen we must live our own lives well." - OTH
Five years ago the world was turned upside down. I still remember that feeling. In two days, my brother's best friend, one of my oldest friends, and my friends father were all killed in two tragic car accidents.

Grief is a strange thing, and even five years later, I don't think it's something that ever goes away. So remember, life is short. Tell the people who matter to you how much you care about them. And please don't drink and drive.
Please keep the Garcia and Downey families in your prayers this weekend. I know it's a hard time of year for all of them.
Five years ago the world was turned upside down. I still remember that feeling. In two days, my brother's best friend, one of my oldest friends, and my friends father were all killed in two tragic car accidents.

Grief is a strange thing, and even five years later, I don't think it's something that ever goes away. So remember, life is short. Tell the people who matter to you how much you care about them. And please don't drink and drive.
Please keep the Garcia and Downey families in your prayers this weekend. I know it's a hard time of year for all of them.




1 comment:
Good post Tiffany. He was such an awesome guy. Our judging team just didn't know what to do when we heard the news. I think we were in shock. Hard to believe it has been five years, but I'll always remember.
www.cdycattle.blogspot.com
Post a Comment