Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'm taking requests!!

"My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot." ~Ashleigh Brilliant


I can't believe some people actually read my blog. Like every day. I was at a dinner tonight with some fellow UNM alums and students and two different people said how much they enjoyed reading my blog. Thanks Julie and Day! Makes me wonder what I'm going to have to say next week!

So....I'm taking suggestions. That's right, it's request time!! Anyone have topics they want me to discuss? Pictures you want to see? Stories you want to hear? This is your chance---next week's topics are all up to you!

3 comments:

KR by Wudis said...

You should blog on looking/dressing/feeling like a professional woman. You're from a small farm town, probably were in FFA, and now you've got to wear suits. Does it change the way you see yourself?

Tiffany said...

Good one! I will totally write about it. Looks like I'll have at least one blog next week. :)

Kristin said...

How about a peek into life growing up on a ranch? People always seem fascinated when I'm standing there in full makeup, hair and nails done, and heels telling them about AI or calving or coral work I used to do. :)