
That's right folks, time for another round of questions for our favorite 5 year old (as of today!), Little Cowboy. (If you missed prior versions, click here.) Beings that today is his birthday and all, I figured some birthday related questions were appropriate.
What do you want for your birthday?I can't say it. I have so many so I can't say. I want guns, I want a silver belly cowboy hat that will fit me, then, I want a machine gun, then a helmet and a watch, then I want some glasses, Army sunglasses. {Glad he got over his inability to say it....and find it interesting he wants weapons and head coverings....}
What are you going to wear to your birthday party?
A batman costume or maybe just something nice to help me pick up hot chicks. {I love the choice between a batman costume or "just something nice." Ha!}

What does you think your girlfriends will get you for your birthday?
I don't know. But I'd like them to get me a suit. Like an ironman suit! {His mom told me that when he said suit, she thought "Dang, he wants to be stylin!" only to have it followed up wtih "an ironman suit" and ruin her dream.}
What is one thing you want to do before you turn 6?
Go on vacation to California.
What's your favorite birthday meal?
CAKE! Cake cake and ice cream and cupcakes and candy. {And now we all know how well this child will fit into our family.}

What do you want for your birthday?I can't say it. I have so many so I can't say. I want guns, I want a silver belly cowboy hat that will fit me, then, I want a machine gun, then a helmet and a watch, then I want some glasses, Army sunglasses. {Glad he got over his inability to say it....and find it interesting he wants weapons and head coverings....}

What are you going to wear to your birthday party?
A batman costume or maybe just something nice to help me pick up hot chicks. {I love the choice between a batman costume or "just something nice." Ha!}

Best birthday gift you ever got?
A two holster belt. {For the record, that came from Aunt Tiff. Just not for his birthday. Whatev. I'll take what I can get!}
Worst birthday gift you ever got?
I can't say that. {Probably a smart decision...the mark of a young politician, perhaps?}
How old do you have to be to be an adult?
86, 90.
A two holster belt. {For the record, that came from Aunt Tiff. Just not for his birthday. Whatev. I'll take what I can get!}
Worst birthday gift you ever got?
I can't say that. {Probably a smart decision...the mark of a young politician, perhaps?}
How old do you have to be to be an adult?
86, 90.
What does you think your girlfriends will get you for your birthday?
I don't know. But I'd like them to get me a suit. Like an ironman suit! {His mom told me that when he said suit, she thought "Dang, he wants to be stylin!" only to have it followed up wtih "an ironman suit" and ruin her dream.}
What is one thing you want to do before you turn 6?Go on vacation to California.
What's your favorite birthday meal?
CAKE! Cake cake and ice cream and cupcakes and candy. {And now we all know how well this child will fit into our family.}





5 comments:
Oh wow! What an adorable child!!! I love ALL these answers :)
Complete and total awesomeness. All of it.
-College Roomie
Those are some great answers! Batman suit and an ironman suit...plus he loves birthday cake! My kind of cowboy! Happy Birthday!!
Too cute. I wonder how cowboy boots will look at with that Iron Man suit!
www.crystalcattle.com
Bahahaha! I love this post. Out of the mouths of babes! What a hilarious little guy.
Post a Comment