This week has been an absolute whirlwind...... after being in Chicago all weekend I headed out to Oklahoma yesterday for work. And I'm going home this weekend and have meetings out of town on Monday. So...I have not had any time to blog. Instead of going radio silent mode, I thought I would share a few of my favorite "must read" blogs with you guys! You'll like them better than me anyway!
- One of my best friends in the world, Blonde Oklahoma Girl, blogs about her life at I Was Born a Red Dirt Girl. She is one of the funniest people I know...you'll love her blog!
- I never miss reading Vintch....this girl has a serious gift and in my opinion is the best writer in blog land.
- The Single Woman. You know I use a quote from her at least once a week on my blog. She's a genius! You want to click on her "Weekly Letters" when you go to her blog.
- The Crazy Canadian is a self described "enthusiasm expert" and she blogs about Living an Amazing Life. If you need an attitude adjustment, she's your girl!
- My friend Pharmer Girl just started out her blog...she's a farm kid like me and she's now in the middle of pharmacy school. Which means that she's brilliant and you'll love her blog!
- ND Friend works for Word on Fire.....you can check out their blog (for which she sometimes writes!). Because she is a genius. Period.
I'll be back soon with my St. Patrick's Day recap....until then, enjoy these lovely ladies!