Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Happy Birthday and Wedding Week to Blonde Oklahoma Girl!

It's a big week for this little lady....



Today she turns the BIG 3-0 and on Saturday she ties the knot.  Phew!  I'm tired just thinking about it.

In a lot of ways, she and I are nothing alike.  She's all girl.  She loves make up and pink and big hair.  She was in a sorority, wears leopard print clothing, and watches all the angry women on Bravo.  She selects March Madness brackets by team color and mascot, for crying out loud.

But you know, we've been through it all together.  Good times, the worst times, great trips, fun football games, wild nights, broken hearts, new jobs, finding our future husbands.....I couldn't have imagined doing any of that without her by my side.










So excited to stand up with her this weekend when she says I do and eat a cupcake in her honor today!


3 comments:

Brianne said...

What an exciting week for her! I think it's good to have friends like that. That's kind of how Favorite College Roommate & I are.

Unknown said...

She planned this perfectly, didn't she? No one likes turning 30 --- except when they have a wedding the same week. 30 = wedding and marriage. Perfect way to take the sting of that infamous number :) Happy Happy Birthday and Wedding week!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, BOKG!! What an exciting week. Here's to her!

-College Roomie