Anyway, today I'm asking for your help on a blog for this upcoming week.
I'm doing a Q&A Session. Here's where you come in! I need Qs so that I can give As! See how that fits?
So ask away---feel free to email me or to comment below with any questions that you want answered. About the Cast, my trips, running, farming, my cows, college football, Oklahoma State....you guys name it!
Have your questions in by Monday, July 18 at 8:00 pm MST!
Thank you thank you thank you! (Oh, and the picture is not related to anything, I just came across it and liked it!)




5 comments:
Tell me about the 'sheep shows'- its listed in your interests on the right. Is this to view thier wool? OR one giant sheep petting zoo?
Michelle ;)
Do you have a favorite work out to combine with your running?
Do you have any suggestions on electrolyte supplements? I am currently experimenting and would love the inside scoop!
What do you know about Chicago? Actually, if you know anything, text me...I need this info ASAP since we are going back there tomorrow for a Cubs game! ;) Sorry, this was really not useful to you at all...I'll do better:)
So, what is the real story behind the picture?
What do you like best about being a lawyer?
Are you ready to run your first half marathon in less than 2 weeks away?
When are you moving to Oklahoma????
~Loud Oklahoma Girl
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Describe what you think your life would be like now if you had chosen to accept the job at the law firm in San Francisco.
In your opinion, what's the meaning of live?
Explain the expression, "It is what it is," and it's significance to you.
What one event in your past would you like to press rewind on and live over and over again?
How excited are you to spend the last weekend in July in San Francisco with three of the awesomest girls ever in life?
How you doin'? (Cue Joey Tribiani voice here.)
-College Roomie
Post a Comment