Well better late than never, we have this week's photos! I was back home for the Fourth and had such a great time that I just didn't get any blogging done. Anyway, hope you enjoy these and don't worry, I'll post this week's Meet the Cast tomorrow, even though it's not Monday! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!
Theme: Quotography - 4th of July, Patriotism, America, etc.
I saw this theme and figured everyone would be doing pictures of flags or fireworks, so I wanted to do something different. I snapped this picture a couple of weekends ago at the farmer's market. I just thought this little guy was perfect and loved his red shirt and blue overalls. I loved using a picture of a child for this quote! Be sure to see the other awesome quotography entries at My Perspective!Theme: Project 64 - Red

If you've followed me for a while, you've seen this picture before, but I just love this red door so much, I wanted to use it for my Project 64 shot this week! Check out the other entries here.
Theme: Sunset
I love lots of things about the country but the big, open skies and beautiful sunsets are toward the top of my list! Check out the other entries at on Friday at Live Every Moment!
Theme: Patriotism
I had been saving this photo for this theme. I snapped this shot a couple months ago at the Santa Fe National Cemetery. I love that the flag flies high above the resting place for those who fought to protect it. See all the other entries for A Photo Challenge at Mikayla's blog.





11 comments:
The quote and the simplicity of capture is perfect. I also love the last photo. WOW says it all.
Love love love the red door!
fantastic shots. I think your quotography pick was perfect. Kaye—the road goes ever ever on
Love the RED door for "Red" week.
Love the single subject for Quotography. It's perfect. Since I play along with P64 as well...your door is a great pop of color with the flowers against the stone in your "red" shot. Great job with the other captures as well!
Love the red door. What a great splash of color.
great photos!
via LEM PC
Light Trigger: OUR ENTRY
Great shots this week- Love the cemetery- so reflective.
I love the last picture. Thanks for linking up!! :)
Great shots, love the sunset!
Those are gorgeous pictures!!! My favorite is the last one...I love the lighting, and the flag, and colors... :)
Awesome job!
-Miranda
Post a Comment