Just like last year, I’ll be going the Shutterfly route to find the perfect card.
In case you’re new to my blog in 2011, here is what my card turned out like last year:
I started looking through some of their holiday cards and their Christmas cards and I love so many of them, I’m not sure how I’m going to choose! I definitely want a card with lots of photo ops. I was fortunate to get to do lots of fun things this year, and I feel like my Christmas card is the perfect opportunity to create a fun little collection of my year. I save my card for each year and I think it will be a lot of fun in 20 years to look back on my collection.None of you will be surprised to know that I always choose a card with at least 4 or more photos. I love pictures and it’s so hard to choose just one.
Lucky for me, I’ve got lots of great options! Here are a few of my favorites:
Counting Our Blessings
Pictures Everywhere
Highlights of 2011
Can't wait to start getting lots of cards in my mailbox.....feel free to add me to your list. :)




1 comment:
I used shutterfly last year, too, and really liked how they came out. I'm using shutterfly again this year - the cards will hopefully arrive in a few days. Your card for last year looked very nice! For me, receiving cards in the mail is like receiving post cards - love it!
Post a Comment