Theme: Favorite October Photo (Quotography)

I snapped this picture of Library Lawn at the OSU campus during Homecoming Walkaround last weekend. The library is a frequently photographed part of campus, and during Homecoming week, the lights are turned orange (along with everything else in town!). I love the quote that I chose to go with it, and it's exactly how I feel! Check out the other shots at My Perspective.
Theme: Dandelion (Project 64)

You guys have already seen this shot used for an "autumn" theme, but I thought the leaf colors here were the perfect shade for dandelion. Brightly colored leaves are one of my favorite things about the fall. See the other entries at Project 64.
Show Off Your Shot
I snapped this picture at the game and I love it. You've got the sea of orange supporting our team in the background, the empty field with the OSU emblem shining bright, and on the sidelines is a photo of a team that could be....knock on wood....a contender for the National Championship. This is fall in Stillwater at its finest. See the other entries at "And Then She Snapped!"Theme: Orange Goul

I didn't even know what this stupid theme meant. So, instead of orange goul, I went with "orange goal." I like it better anyway, don't you? I'll have more about the homecoming game and the game day festivities next week....so stay tuned! Oh, and if you happened to miss the love life drama that occurred last week and you want to catch up, click here. And then click here. Never a dull moment!





8 comments:
Great quote n photos.
Great images!! Great quote!
That was a really great game to watch...I'm surprised both teams just kept scoring touchdown after touchdown, then in the final seconds Kansas choked...
Also...great shots!
O...S...U...Cowboys! Go Pokes! Great pics.
-College Roomie
Great pics, love the one of the sea of orange!!
You're really having a great time being an alumna! The memories must be wonderful. Great pics.
Visiting from Quotography and P64.
Cool night photo.
love the quotography entry! The photo is awesome and how great to have feelings like that!
Post a Comment