Remember my Quotography photo from last week? Well it was picked as one of the Top 3 photos! Woo hoo!!
Now, on to the more pressing business at hand....this week's photos. Hope you enjoy! As always, I appreciate your comments, so have at it!
Theme: Project 64 - Sea Green
This week's color, sea green, was hard for me. I'm not sure if this is quite right---it may be a little too green, but it was as close as I got. I love the sunlight shining on the flowers. Check out the other entires at Project 64!
Theme: Quotography - Anything
I realize that quote is a little hard to read...but it says, "When one of the carvers working on the Washington National Cathedral gargoyles was asked why he was taking so long to carve leaves no one would ever see, he answered simply, "God will." I have always loved this quote and the idea behind it--our focus should be on pleasing Him and no on others. Be sure to check out the other quotes this week at My Perspective!Theme: Patriotic
This is apparently a recurring theme lately...remember last week's photo? Anyway, I took this close up photo of a flag and really liked how it turned out.Theme: Anything
It was apparently the week for "anything" to be the theme! I loved htis picture of the puffy white clouds in the sky that I shot while I was home last weekend. Check out the other entries on Friday at Live Every Moment!





8 comments:
I especially love the last picture! Such pretty scenery!
I really love the photo with your quotography this week. The natural frame around the church is wonderful. And indeed the church itself is very majestic.
I have been to the National Cathedral and it is one awesome place to visit!!!! Great shot n quote!
All of them are lovely!
The picture of the cathedral is so so so lovely...wow. Great lines...
The light on the flowers is almost dreamy. I love it.
Beautiful photos! I love the last one, so pretty!
Great captures, love the last one!
Post a Comment