Theme: Birthday (Quotography)
If you've followed me for a while, it comes as no shock that I used a picture from Little Linebacker's First Birthday party for this one! Loved the quote to go along with it. Be sure to go over to My Perspective to see the other entries.Theme: Mac and Cheese (Project 64)

Well despite the fancy name, this color really was just a little bit lighter shade of orange. I'm an OSU orange girl myself, but whatever. I loved this picture I got of the sunset over the bay in San Francisco! Check out all of the other shots at Project 64!
Theme: Soft
I shot this picture while I was home for the Fourth and really love it. The Dorsett (that's the breed....like a lab or a collie for a dog is a breed) ewe in the front with the hamp and suffolk ewes in the background. It's one of my favorites. You can see the other "soft" photos at Live Every Moment on Friday!
Theme: Fresh as a Flower





7 comments:
Nice pics...like your quotography quote too!
Gorgeous photos!! Love that picture of the lambs!
Great pulls from the archive, I love each of them for their categories! I'm popping over from P64 to admire your mac-n-cheese!
Great pictures! Love the quote!
love that quote--every year is a journey isn't it? Kaye—the road goes ever ever on
That quote is great! :-) Thanks for linking up again!
Great captures, the sheep are too cute!
Post a Comment