Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Letters to Mr. Right: Letter #8

"Highways and broken hearts, late nights and old guitars, wondering where you are, you're so far away..." ~Eli Young Band


Dear Mr. Right,


Sometimes I wonder about the girls you're dating now.


I hope that they are good to you, and that you are good to them. But not too good, because I can't take that kind of pressure. I hope that they teach you to understand the difference between "fine" which means "okay" and "fine" which means "don't you dare even think about it." I hope that they aren't too domestic or crafty, or if they are, I hope you think that's annoying. I hope that at least one of them breaks your heart--so you know how that feels and you will be careful not to ever do it to me. I hope that you have this feeling that something is missing....something that you won't find in any of these other girls, but will appear when you find me.

Photo via


Oh yea, and I hope you break up with them really, really soon. No, that's not true. Well...maybe it's kinda (totally) true.

Waiting for that day,

Me

1 comment:

Green Girl said...

Totally made me tear up...
What a great letter